3/180 Gildercliffe Street, Scarborough
Contact for price
High quality 3 bedroom home villa in superb condition and presentation. A real credit to the developers built in 2000. Situated on the north side, with north courtyard. A beautifully kept small group, totally self managed entirely.....which means very low costs to you.
• Secure complex with electric gates - owners access only
. Lovely slightly elevated position , but with no steps/stairs.
• 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom semi-ensuite, plus 2nd W/C powder room
• Double brick & iron roof construction in great condition.
• House approx 138m2, plot approx 171m2
• Large lounge dining area, beside excellent kitchen & all overlooking north sun courtyard
• Ducted r/cycle air conditioning...Daikin.
• Gas hot water system
• Shire Rates - City of Stirling: $1,722.58 approx. p.a.
• Water Rates: $1,314.65 approx. p.a.
• Body Corporate Fees - Self Managed Only $460.00 per quarter
• Lock up garage - auto remote, plus extra parking available.
• Opposite fantastic Scarborough Community Hub.
• Just down the street to shops, cafes & transport . The owners love the location, and so will you.
This small group is a cut above the rest.
Please contact JEFF WRIGHT 0418 907 111 to view