19/133 Deanmore Road, Scarborough
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in South Scarborough is this well presented and spacious 3 bedroom apartment. Only a short walk to the local Brighton Rd shops and within walking distance of the Scarborough beach front, this is the perfect pad to take advantage of all that Scarborough has to offer.
Take a look at these features:
• Modernised kitchen with lots of cupboard space, dishwasher recess and wooden benchtops
• Large living room
• Downstairs courtyard with large shed
• East facing balcony - perfect for your morning coffee!
• Freshly painted throughout
• Single carport
• Air-con in the living room
• Built: 1980
• Internal living area: 100sqm
• Strata Levies: $732.50 per quarter
• Council Rates: $1,416 approx. p.a.
• Water Rates: $1,140 approx. p.a.
Viewing will impress as there is plenty of room here and the location is terrific so don't delay. Contact selling agent David Speyers on 0438 351 987 for more information.