135 Brighton Road, Scarborough
Contact for price
Sensational opportunity to buy a decent sized block in a great south Scarborough location! On offer are two street front, survey strata blocks each with a rentable 2 bedroom duplex home.
135 Brighton Road consists of a 394sqm land holding with dual street frontages on Brighton Road and Corbett Street.
• Double carport off Corbett St
• Original garage currently used as 3rd bedroom (although please note we are advertising this as a 2 bedroom property)
• Modernised kitchen and bathroom
• Air-conditioning in living room
• Decent sized back yard with colorbond shed
• Short walk to Brighton Rd & Calais Rd shops & cafes as well as the Scarborough Beach front!
• Water Rates: $1,100 approx. p.a.
• Shire Rates: $1,449 approx. p.a.
Options include to demolish your half and build a brand new home with access off Corbett St OR renovate the existing duplex and gardens and live in and enjoy this wonderful location.
Contact selling agent DAVID SPEYERS on 0438 351 987 for more information.