4/11 Norton Street, South Perth
Contact for price
This spacious, neat and tidy villa is ready for its new owner to add their own touch and flair! Perfect for those looking for the low maintenance lifestyle in a wonderful location, this will tick a lot of your boxes.
Take a look at these features:
• Decent sized paved courtyard with shade sail
• Lock up carport (automated) with room for 2 cars, front and back
• Large lounge room with north facing windows
• Spacious master bedroom with lots of built-in robes
• Freshly painted throughout inside
• Air-conditioning in lounge room
• Secure storeroom
• Small group of only 5 villas/townhouses
• City views from the upstairs balcony
• Located on a quiet street that's only a short walk to Ernst Johnson park, local shops, restaurants & Como Hotel.
• Close proximity and easy access to the city
• Built 1980
• Internal living area: 106sqm plus carport and storeroom
• Strata Levies: $600.00 Admin & $50.00 Reserve = $650.00 per quarter
• Council Rates: $1,853.79 approx. p.a.
• Water Rates: $1,111.21 approx. p.a.
The property, while in fairly original condition is neat and tidy enough for you to move in now and do up as your please. This is your opportunity to get into the wonderful suburb of South Perth! Priced to sell and won't last long so make sure you don't miss the home opens! Contact selling agent David Speyers on 0438 351 987 for more information.