5/10 Helmsley Street, Scarborough
Contact for price
This neat and tidy, low maintenance villa is ready for its new owner to add their own touch and flair!
Take a look at these features:
• Decent sized paved & grassed courtyard with shade sail
• Single lock up carport (automated) with room for extra parking
• Large lounge room with adjacent sliding door to courtyard
• Spacious master bedroom with lots of built-in robes
• Timber blinds throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Gas stove & HWS
• Electric double oven
• Dishwasher included
• Secure storeroom
• Small group of only 6 villas
• Located on a quiet street that's only a short walk to Bennet Park playing fields and Doric St shops.
• Within striking distance of the Scarborough beach front and all the action that is happening down there this Summer!
• Built 1989
• 87sqm internal living plus carport
• Large 230sqm lot
• Proposed Strata Levies: Admin levy $315.00 per qtr, Reserve levy $50.00 per qtr
• Council Rates: $1,532.78 approx. p.a.
• Water Rates: $1,208.09 approx. p.a.
This cracking villa is ideal for someone wanting something low maintenance that they can enjoy for themselves or invest in! Priced to sell and won't last long so make sure you don't miss the home opens! Contact selling agent David Speyers on 0438 351 987 for more information.