11 Pandora Drive, City Beach
Contact for price
GREAT OPTIONS HERE TO LIVE, RENT, RENOVATE OR REBUILD YOUR DREAM.
An historic area of City Beach of 1962/63 from the Commonwealth Games held in Perth, and the 'village' homes built in this area for athletes and team members.
FEATURING but not limited to……
• A fantastic 1963 brick and tile house built on 948sqm block … superb elevation
• Lovely views over the trees and greenery of the Wembley Golf Course
• The house is unique and bold in its own presence, rising up from this terrific quiet 'Pandora Drive', around the corner from 'Empire' Shopping Centre
• A host of internal zones with central kitchen dining areas, onto family TV room, and then a formal living room surrounding a gorgeous timber fuel fireplace (there's 2 in the house!!). Many alternative living styles here.
• Feature timber floors, plus timber windows and doors decorate the style of the 60's era. This may be your very trendy pad indeed.
• Fantastic open verandah / terrace sits proudly to the east, gazing over the silent greenery beneath … a terrific entertainment plateau. LIVE 'as is' or further improve a super 'alfresco' area giving charming cool ambience.
• Plenty of accommodation with four bedrooms and two bathrooms
• Alarm system (monitored through ADT Security)…plus keyless security entry.
• Zoned R12.5
• C/Title Lot 34, Plan 7575, Volume 1273 Folio 790
• Water Rates: $1,330 approx. p.a.
• Town of Cambridge Council Rates: $3,076 approx. p.a.
Please contact JEFF WRIGHT on 0418 907 111 to view.OPEN THIS WEEKEND…BE THERE.