3/4 Langley Place, Innaloo
Contact for price
This spacious, two storey townhouse is looking for its new owner! From the moment you walk in you'll be impressed with the feel of the place - it receives an abundance of light, has been freshly painted and is very well presented. Just wait and until you check it out!
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living space that opens out to the extra-large wrap-around outdoor entertaining area.
• Well appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher and lots of cupboard space.
• Large bedrooms, all with built in robes. The master is particularly large with walk-in robe and could even be turned into a bedroom/parent's retreat.
• Generous, paved outdoor entertaining area with side gate access to the front of the property.
• Double lock up garage plus separate, outside lock up storeroom.
• Three split system air-conditioners.
• Security alarm system.
• Three W/C's.
• Only a short stroll to Yuluma park, at the end of the street.
• Tucked away in a quiet location away from any traffic noise.
• Close to freeway access.
• Close to local Morris Place shops, Innaloo primary school.
• Short drive to both the Innaloo & Karrinyup shopping centre.
• Built 2011.
• 172sqm of internal living space.
• 218sqm block.
• No strata levies - common strata insurance only.
• Council Rates: $1,912.38 approx. per annum.
• Water Rates: $1,426.79 approx. per annum.
This property will impress and won't last long so make sure you don't miss the viewings! Contact selling agent David Speyers on 0438 351 987 for more information.