5/106-108 Ventnor Street, Scarborough
Offers in low - mid $500,000's
Located opposite the beautiful Butlers Reserve sits this three bedroom villa in a neat and tidy group of only 8. While the property is in need of some TLC, there are many positive aspects which would make this an excellent buy.
• Decent sized north facing, wrap around courtyard with gable patio
• Kitchen, dining area opens out to the alfresco area
• Decent sized lounge room that opens out to the front courtyard
• Single carport plus visitors car bays at the front
• Free standing - no common walls!
• Gas connected
• Built 1989
• 232sqm lot
• 88sqm internal living area plus carport
• Strata Levies: $477.78 per quarter
• Council Rates: $1,494.92 per annum
• Water Rates: $1,181.22 per annum
This villa is in a cracking South Scarborough location. Make sure you don't miss it as it won't last long. Contact selling agent David Speyers on 0438 351 987 for more information.