3/46 Drabble Road, Scarborough
Contact for price
END DATE SALE: Absolutely all offers presented on the 20th July 2021. Owner reserves the right to sell prior to that. Situated in a small group of 4 with no strata levies is this very well presented 2 bedroom villa. Check out these property features!
• North facing courtyard that allows plenty of light to enter into the kitchen/dining area
• Eye popping, renovated bathroom with skylight matt black tapware and frameless shower screen
• Stylishly renovated laundry with loads of cupboard space
• Two W/C's
• Air-con in the lounge and ceiling fans in the two bedrooms
• Built in robes in both bedrooms
• Single carport with automatic roller door plus room for an extra car
• Only a short walk to the beach!
• Built 1990
• Small group of 4 villas
• 74sqm of internal living area
• 176sqm lot
• No strata levies
• Water Rates: $1,127.47 per annum
• Council Rates: $1,430.20 per annum
This is cracking villa and viewing will impress so don't delay in getting around to see this one! Contact selling agent David Speyers on 0438 351 987 for more information.