18 Arnott Street, North Beach
A Highly sought after coastal location so close to lovely schools of Our Lady of Grace and North Beach Primary. Also North Beach Shopping Centre just around the corner and our beaches over the rise 2 minutes away.. The house is a very solid 1960 built home perched in a very quiet position. Rock solid construction over the years.
- Two bedrooms, with two bathrooms and two w/c's
- Laundry combined into second bathroom
- Both bathrooms fully renovated with style
- Terrific high ceilings over beautiful timber floors
- Hugh central kitchen space with original 'Metters Stove''
- Lounge room with open fire plus R/C air conditioner , PLUS 2 MORE r/c SPLIT AIR-CONS.
- Rear separate studio/games/bar room for every purpose . You decide whats best for your family.....
- Fantastic outside rear alfresco patio beside gorgeous green children's gardens . Super play areas.
- Plenty of space at the front for vehicles and carport potential . Glide rail installed for future sliding gate if desired.
- Block is 516m2, on its own green title.
- Lot 5 Diagram 36584 Volume 161 Folio 58A .
- Tenants in occupation, for a short term left only....inspection times must be booked with Jeff.
- City of Stirling Rates: $1,572.83 per annum
- Water Corp Rates: $1,089.91 per annum
Please contact JEFF WRIGHT on 0418 907 111 to view.