9B Clifton Street, Scarborough
Offers from $785,000
Situated amongst lush gardens and green grass is this spacious and well-presented two storey home. The home has a myriad of windows allowing an abundance of natural light to enter into all parts of the home. The open plan living zone downstairs is perfect for those that like to entertain and features a stunning high ceiling void which gives a wonderful sense of space. This home certainly is one of those that you could say just has a nice 'feel' to it, which is becoming harder and harder to find as Scarborough's density increases.
Located at the rear, the property has a direct walkway down to Clifton St which is one of Scarborough's most tightly held streets, as well as Deanmore Square Park. It's also only a short walk from here to the beachfront, Brighton Rd shops and Scarborough Primary School, which is proposed by the Labor government to undergo a major upgrade. The location really is central and convenient to all that Scarborough has to offer.
• Established, well-manicured gardens and grassed area with garden lighting - perfect for the kids or those that just enjoy their gardening.
• Large open plan kitchen with 900mm gas oven/cooktop, long island benchtop, loads of cupboard space and deep pantry.
• Two separate living areas - one upstairs and one downstairs
• Two W/C's
• Large bedrooms all with built in robes
• Upstairs entertaining deck
• Plantation shutters
• 1.75kw solar panels
• Single carport with room for an extra car bay if the front gate was modified
• Electric driveway gate
• Loads of storage throughout the home
• Plus more!
• Built 1996
• 159sqm of Internal living space plus carport, upstairs deck and alfresco entertaining area
• 323sqm lot
• Council Rates: $1,859.44 per annum
• Water Rates: $1,486.26 per annum
Properties around Deanmore Square Park rarely come up for sale as it's so tightly held, let alone ones that offer so much space in this sort of price range. This will get snapped up quickly so make sure you don't miss the inspection times. Contact selling agent David Speyers on 0438 351 987.