32/228 West Coast Highway, Scarborough
You'll be entertaining all year long in this stunning renovated villa thanks to its huge, private courtyard. The courtyard has everything - established gardens and trees, green grass, gable pergola, outdoor lighting, twin fans, water feature, shed and outdoor shower! One of the biggest I've seen for a villa in Scarborough.
• Single lock up garage
• Renovated kitchen with island bench top, loads of cupboard space, dishwasher and built in steamer/microwave
• Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and double shower
• Lots of storage in the laundry
• Two air-conditioners - living and master bedroom
• Security alarm system
• Super close to all the action down on the Scarborough beachfront
• Located on a large land holding zoned for between 8 and 12 stories in height
• Strata Levies: $355.00 per quarter
• Council Rates: $1,385.20 per annum
• Water Rates: $986.71 per annum
This is an awesome investment opportunity thanks to its redevelopment potential and proximity to the beach, or amazing beach pad for any first home buyer! Contact selling agent DAVID SPEYERS on 0438 351 987 for more information.