17/32 Hastings Street, Scarborough
Low - Mid $300,000's
If you are looking to live or invest where all the action is, only a short walk to Scarborough's multi-million dollar beach front re-development, then don't miss this 2 bedroom unit!
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- East facing balcony with lots of morning sun
- 65sqm of living area
- One of 18 units on a huge 3786sqm block which is zoned for re-development up to between 4-6 stories in height
- Built 1969
- Strata Levies: $588.90 per quarter
- Council Rates: $1,342.76 per annum (approx.)
- Water Rates: $984.36 per annum (approx.)
Priced to sell, this is in a ripping location with loads of re-development potential and will suit anyone looking to invest or live near the beach. Contact selling agent David Speyers on 0438 351 987 for more information.