Contact for price
On the riverside of Bassendean in a prime location, this home offers you so much more than meets the eye. This unique, eco friendly and architecturally designed home has everything an astute buyer could wish for, including the entire gardens being organic and mostly edible. Solar panels to ensure you have low or no power costs and a filtrate water system, also with two rain water tanks that are plumbed to the laundry, toilets and outdoor hoses.
More features include:-
• Spacious and beautiful kitchen with lots of bench space
• Large walk in scullery/pantry
• 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms (ensuite)
• Walk in robe and dressing room to the master bedroom
• Keyless entry
• Open plan living and dining, plus a theatre and activity room
• Separate Study
• Outdoor undercover alfresco (plumbed ready to put in an outdoor kitchen) and gas heating
• Heaps of storage
• Fruit, Vegetable and Herb gardens
Fruit trees include: Avocado, Loquat, Mandarins, Apples, Lime, Banana, Raspberries and Sugar Cane.
All of these exciting features, plus being within a close proximity to the Old Perth Road Café strip, markets and wine bar community. This property is just a short walk to the Bassendean train station, Swan River and Hawaiian's Shopping Centre. With Bassendean 'Blue Steel' Oval, the Bassendean Tennis and Bowling Clubs, St Michaels School and the Montessori Schools within walking distance from your front door, this property ticks all the boxes.
This home is sensational in so many ways, make sure you are the lucky buyer and make this property yours today.
Call Roxanne Armitage 0427 377 226 to register your interest and view.