6/73 Weaponess Road, Scarborough
Offers from $495,000
Tucked away at the rear is this renovated three bedroom villa with large wrap around courtyard! The open plan layout is perfect for those that like to entertain and is adjacent to the west facing courtyard which features a solid wood deck and pergola.
• Large renovated kitchen with dishwasher and lots of storage and bench space
• 2 renovated bathrooms (one combined with laundry) and two W/C's
• Large robes in master bedroom
• Air-conditioning in dining/lounge
• Large storage area
• Single garage with room for 2nd car
• Lots of visitor car bays
• Close to the local Doric St shops, cafes & park
• Close to the Wembley Downs border
• Built 1988
• 106sqm internal area (including garage)
• 222sqm lot
• Council rates: $1,437.91 p.a. (approx)
• Water rates: $1,213.69 p.a. (approx)
• Strata levies: $472.00 p.q.
This is perfect for someone looking for a low maintenance property that has the convenience of 2 bathrooms but without the price tag of some of the more expensive villas. Contact selling agent DAVID SPEYERS on 0438 351 987 for more information.