17 / 537 William Street, Mount Lawley
Contact for price
HAPPY SELLER and BUYER. This home went UNDER OFFER this weekend.
CONGRATULATIONS to both our seller and buyer.
Sensational apartment with gorgeous views of the city from the bedroom and balcony.
Fabulous for FIFO workers, first home buyers, or any astute investor.
Filled with natural sunlight. This place is positioned at the end of the complex so you don't have neighbours both sides, fabulous for those who cherish their privacy.
And bonus.... its also pet friendly :)
• Gated access with an intercom to the apartment
• Secure parking with exclusive use of a car bay
• Secure bike storage
• Private balcony with lovely views overlooking Hyde Park
• Stunning City views
• Renovated kitchen
• Well kept gardens
• Fully fenced complex
• Parquetry floors
• Some furniture can remain (if needed)
Rates approximately as follows:
• Water Rates: $858.25 pa
• Shire Rates: $1,329.19 pa
• Strata Levies: $688.25 & Reserve Fund: $38.80 per quarter
Stroll to Beaufort Street and Northbridge restaurants and cafes. Walk or bus to the city. Cruise down Vincent to Leederville.... Or simply pop across the road and enjoy picnics at Hyde Park.
A smart buy.
Open this weekend Saturday 24th 11.30am-12 noon.
Roxanne Armitage on 0427 377 226.