7 Clement Drive, Karrinyup
Contact for price
A much loved bright & light family home, beautifully located overlooking the state's No 1 golf club, (Lake Karrinyup Country Club) and just up the road from the newly extended Karrinyup shopping centre & local Karrinyup Primary School. This really is FOR THE FAMILY, perched on a raised 830m2 corner block, with excellent accommodation of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and separate living spaces. Also featuring loads of north side sunlight flowing into the house with gardens & courtyards both available….and bonus side access for a boat, caravan etc! Great family versatility here.
Further features & details:
- An excellent block of 830m2 in the zoning of R20, with corner double sided access points.
- Rear level garden to the south plus sun drenched courtyard to the north.
- Double brick and tile house of around 1972 origin.
- 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms with the second w/c powder room, fully refurbished.
- Formal lounge room, plus bright white kitchen onto meals & family zones. All so light, white & bright with the sunshine just oozing throughout across the sun room.
- Separate study / office room.
- Granite top kitchen and loads of cupboards.
- Own reticulation/bore with 5 stations.
- Data cabling & NBN connected (iiNet).
- Double lock up garage plus side access double gates & extra length for workshop space.
- Gas storage hot water system.
- Insulation to ceilings.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Bridgwood Reserve / Pascoe Park very nearby.
- Certificate of Title Lot 39 Volume 1896 Folio 678.
Please contact Jeff Wright on 0418 907 111 to view .