12 / 4 Perina Way, City Beach
Contact for price
Location, Location, Location
Perched high on the hill, looking out over the Indian Ocean is this very attractive and alluring townhouse home. Lovingly owned and lived in for many years, the owner must now move on and thereby present your fantastic opportunity. A solid, freshly painted in bright white, brick and tile home with very low maintenance, but still including a fantastic feature patio courtyard area, with immaculate garden and BIG OCEAN VIEWS!
There are very few developments ever allowed in City Beach and certainly, extremely hard to get under $1M.
Features & Details:
• The property is Lot 12 on Strata Plan 8648 being C/T Volume 1595 and Folio 45
• The building size is approx. 201m2 on a lot of excellent 332m2
• This strata is in a handsome group built around 1980 of 17 units. This unit is on the Southern high side affording good ocean views from an excellent high position.
• Three bedrooms with BIR's ...and one with ocean views !
• Two bathrooms (one powder room WC)
• Formal lounge room plus kitchen, meals and dining area
• Own laundry & drying court
• One reverse cycle air conditioner
• Gas heating unit & gas HWS
• 3 TV points, aerial in ceiling
• Annual pest control by Body Corporate
• Smoke Alarm & RCD's installed
• Double lock up garage with extra work bench space
WONDERFUL OUTDOOR PATIO AREA WITH GREAT VIEWS TO THE OCEAN !!
• Town of Cambridge - Council Rates: $1,446 pa
• Water Rates: $1,320 pa
• Strata Fees: $705 p quarter by Acton R/E. Vic Pk.
Please contact Jeff Wright on 0418 907 111 to view today!