10A Colin Road, Scarborough
Contact for price
Situated on a quiet street in a popular part of south Scarborough is this striking and spacious single level home. For those looking for low maintenance living but still a decent amount of space, this will appeal. The home features a large open plan kitchen, dining and living area that leads out to the easy care, paved courtyard. There is a formal lounge/theatre room with coffered ceilings at the front of home allowing for privacy and separation when needed. This home is packed with features, take a look!
• Stylish kitchen with stone bench tops, induction cook top, 900mm oven, feature pendant lighting and loads of cupboard space. Dishwasher included in the sale.
• High ceilings through-out
• Well-designed bathroom and en-suite, both with separate W/C's, stone benchtops and floor to ceiling tiling
• Trendy matte black tap ware through out
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Ceilings fans in all bedrooms as well as theatre room and alfresco
• Security screen doors
• Security alarm system
• Walk in robe in master bedroom with cabinetry and built in robes in bedrooms 2 and 3.
• North facing courtyard with cedar lined alfresco and outdoor shower
• Small group of 3 well-kept villas
• Built 2015
• 194sqm of internal living area
• 289sqm lot
• No strata levies - common building insurance only
• Council rates: 2,025.48 per annum
• Water rates: $1,555.91 per annum
This is an awesome home in a very quiet location and will suit either those looking to downsize from a larger home or young professionals who don't want to spend their weekends gardening. Contact selling agent David Speyers on 0438 351 987 for more information.