14/1 Greenwell Street, Scarborough
Contact for price
The private hideaway for you by the beach.
With the most convenient layout, this two bedroom ground floor unit has a lovely outlook from the open plan kitchen, meals and living room to the rear garden and paved area.
Its allocated carport is only a few steps from the front door, and the interior is decorated with timber laminate flooring throughout and neutral kitchen and cabinetry.
The complex is built on a massive piece of land that gives you large open spaces between the neighbouring properties.
If you love greenery this is the place for you.
- FANTASTIC FACELIFT with the new carports and driveway!
- Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Northern facing sliding doors off living space overlooking the rear garden.
- Separate laundry facilities and hanging area conveniently next to the apartment.
- Walkthrough area to Elliott Road and Pearl parade for public transport and walking to the beach.
- Close to the beach and Scarborough cafes, restaurants, and the very popular (with the young and old) local sportsmen's club.
- A short walk or bike ride to Deanmore Primary School and dog-friendly Abbett Park.
- Fantastic public transport system to get you to Scarborough Beach, Karrinyup and Innaloo shops, Stirling and Glendalough Train Stations, as well as High Schools such as Carine, Churchlands, Hale, Newman, St Mary's.