5A Geneff Street, Innaloo
Those who love modern living will love this stunning two storey home in a quiet, convenient location. The house was designed and set up for those that like to entertain - the open plan layout flows right through from the kitchen to the dining and main living area to the front, paved courtyard. The abundance of light due to its northern orientation makes it bright and welcoming.
Take a look at these features:
- Large entertainers kitchen with huge 120cm, SMEG double oven & 6 burner cooktop with teppanyaki plate, stone bench tops, glass splash backs, wide fridge recess and dishwasher;
- Engineered American oak floorboards downstairs;
- Double garage with built-in storage;
- Upstairs sitting room with custom built-in cabinetry and desk;
- Custom cabinetry in master bedroom's walk-in robe, built in robes in 2nd and 3rd bedrooms;
- Two split system air-conditioners and ceiling fans in all bedrooms;
- Double shower in en-suite as well as double vanity;
- High ceilings through out;
- Low voltage LED down lights through out;
- Completely free standing property with own driveway - no common walls!; and
- Situated in a nice quiet street with friendly neighbours and easy access to the freeway, public transport, Innaloo & Karrinyup shops, local parks and the beach.
- Built 2015
- 206sqm of internal living area (including garage)
- 200sqm lot
- Small group of 3 townhouses with no strata levies
- Council rates: $1,512 p.a. (approx.)
- Water rates: $2,170 p.a. (approx.)
This stylish, well presented home definitely won't last long at this price so don't miss the home opens or you'll be sorely disappointed! Contact selling agent David Speyers on 0438 351 987 for more information.