12 Olympic Place, Ardross
AUCTION POSTPONED - ALL OFFERS NOW
AUCTION POSTPONED (due to COVID-19 restrictions)
CALLING FOR YOUR OFFER NOW.
SAT & WED HOME OPENS CANCELLED - Phone for your private appointment.
Large Family Home on 1169m2 Block
So Close to Shirley Strickland Reserve
A mid-century stunning architect designed home by Max Felear and Hans Bollig circa 1967. Built in the heart of Ardross on a super block in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac location.
This property is a masterpiece of exposed timber, soaring ceilings, stone features, and natural light. The unique architecture of this home blends all the natural light materials into the stunning manicured gardens and pool surrounding, providing a feeling of space and luxury.
Features include (but not limited to):
- Boasting dual living areas and great bedroom separation, perfect for split families if needed.
- A superb wrap around garden complete with sparkling resort style pool and outdoor shower and WC.
- Grand entrance with large windows to the front of home and stunning wooden door.
- Gorgeous Jarrah timber floors and original fireplaces.
- Upgraded gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benches, European appliances and loads of storage.
- Large central living room opens out to the rear garden where the alfresco and pool greet you.
- Massive manicured gardens complete with own bore reticulation. Featuring banana, pomegranate, blueberry, navel orange, lemon, mango, papaya and avocado trees!
- Four reverse cycle air-conditioners plus 1 cooler.
- Separate study hidden behind 'secret' timber paneling.
- Double garage with storeroom plus extra parking behind secure gates.
- Monitored alarm system with CCTV cameras.
- Zoned R20 with subdivision potential.
Water Rates: $1,428 p/a (approx.)
Council Rates: $2,391 p/a (approx.)
Shirley Strickland Reserve Redevelopment
This proposed community hub is planned to bring the neighbourhood together and share this gem with the rest of Perth. Please view the link below to get more information about the development.
For further details on this property contact Jeff Wright on 0418 907 111 or Ralph Seymore on 0474 111 886. Please discuss your offer now, as Auction not allowed to proceed.