59 Weaponess Road, Scarborough
END DATE SALE. Price guide: Mid - High $600,000's.
This stunning 1950's fully renovated character home has been lovingly restored by its owners from top to bottom with an endless list of features. Be wowed from the moment you walk through the front gate to the gorgeous low-maintenance gardens and double french-doors leading onto a sunny entertainer's alfresco area. Other features include;
- Large, gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard space and ultra-stylish finishings and black tapware.
- Two perfectly renovated bathrooms with floor to ceiling 600mm tiles and modern fittings.
- Awesome new laundry with lots of cupboard and bench space
- Front and rear alfresco areas with limestone paving
- High ceilings and character skirting boards throughout
- Polished Jarrah floor boards throughout
- White plantation shutter blinds
- Stylish designer lighting throughout
- Restored original feature fireplace, perfect for a winter night indoors
- Split system air-conditioner
- Large built-in robes
- Large rear shed with an abundance of additional storage under the house
- All new boundary fencing throughout
- Bluetooth reticulation
- 348sqm survey-strata block
Location and Lifestyle
- (almost) opposite Disbrey Park
- Short walk to local Doric Street shops and cafes
- Short walk to Butlers Reserve
- Close to local schools
- Less than 5 minute drive to the beach!
This stunning home is perfect for all - couples, young families, downsizers or investors as the current owners are happy to lease back the home if desired.
Located in highly sought after South Scarborough, close to the Wembley Downs border and walking distance to endless cafes and the beach; this truly is a gem of a home.
The love that has gone into this property can only be appreciated on inspection so don't miss the viewings! Contact selling agent David Speyers